Who We Are

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Serene Scenery Sunday

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cam.  Remember a couple days ago when Maggie told you that I saw FOUR bunnies in our backyard a while ago?  Well, it's true.  And I was still a very good girl about posing.  More or less.  I mean, we have some nice photos from the outing, so I must have been good!  I thought I'd share a couple of those photos with you today for Serene Scenery Sunday.

Here I am, checking out our Wildflower Garden:

IMG_1758CamWildflowerGarden
"BUNNY!!!"

You can't see it in the photo, as it hopped away very fast, but one of those baby buns was in the Wildflower Garden!  I'm pretty sure he was eating some of Mom's plants.

Here I am, up on the top tier of the yard, surveying our yard:

IMG_1760CamSurveyingGardens
"Ah, such serenity!"

Mom came around to get a nice portrait shot when I saw bunny number two or three.  Oddly, there is no photo for me to share with you of that.  The very next shot seems to be me down by the Crape Myrtle:

IMG_1765CrapeMyrtleCam
"And stop eating my mom's plants!"

Note my leash is being held again at that point.  Oh well.  Makes for a pretty shot, though, doesn't it?!?

Have a serene Sunday, everyone!

Cammie!

10 comments:

  1. Well, baby buns ARE very cute but it's so rude to eat your mom's nice plants. Good job being firm on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    Pees.... I also have bunnies that I have to chase out of my yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunnies! We love them too, but they never come to our yard. Your mom is great for trying to keep them safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cammie if those bunnies keep eating your mom's plants drastic measures will taken I'm sure.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look just gorgeous with those crepe myrtles, Cammie. The bunnies have been late appearing this summer, but right now they seem to be exploding all over the place. Happy Sunday.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning behind the Crepe Myrtle, Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:03 PM

    Very serene, Cammie. Way to keep an eye on the bunnies. ~ nose nudges Bessis Pup

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaawwwww...we feel very sere...BUNNY!!!
    ;-)
    xoxo
    Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  9. You were just protecting your mom's flowers! Good dog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We agree that bunnies, or squirrels or chipmunks are a bit too irresistible to not chase them. You are doing your mom a service for getting them out of the yard so they won't eat any more of her plants.

    ReplyDelete