Who We Are

Friday, June 15, 2018

Fun In The Garden!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  The other morning, after our walk, Cam and I hung out on the deck with Mom for a while.  She drank coffee; we played a round of Crazed River Otter Games (CROG).  After she finished her coffee, she wanted to get "a nice shot" of us girls together.  We gave it our best!

IMG_1814MagsCamDeck
"Hey, sure, Mom.  No probl---BIRDIE!!!"
"Do you have treats?"

It was great.  Oh.  And yes, she had treats, but they were the super-small kind, so right after Mom snapped the shot ... well, let's just say I  jumped Cammie  started another round of CROG.

After that, Mom thought "someone" needed to burn off some more energy before it got super hot, so she and I went into the back yard together.  That tells me she probably meant herself and I was along for the ride.  Don't you think?

I posed in the Friendship Garden for her:

IMG_1818MagsFriendshipGarden
"You brought better treats, right?"
"I have Fruitables!"

Yum.  I love those!

After the Friendship Garden, we walked around a bit, then I did a nice long "sit/stay" on the middle tier:

IMG_1830MagsGardenPose
"How's this, Mom??"
"SUPER good, Maggie!!!"

Did I mention "fun" in the title of this post? Here's where that really kicked in! I had done such a great job staying and stuff (and we had already made sure any bunnies that HAD been in the yard had left) that Mom gave me the green light to GO!!!!!

IMG_1831MagsZoom
"Go, go, Maggie!!!"
"ZOOOOOM!!!"

It. Was.  Awesome!  So much fun!  I've gotta tell you, though - after zooming around for a bit, I was tired!  I don't know if my mom burned off that extra energy she was talking about, but I was almost down to "empty"!  It was all I could do to start another round of CROG with Cam when I got in the house!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher 

13 comments:

  1. Cammie you and Maggie are so nice to make sure your mom is entertained. I think I burned off about 5 calories reading about your adventures in the great Friendship garden. My favorite treats are Wellness,grain free, Cranberry and Salmon
    Hugs and Happy Dad's Day weekend
    Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sit stay, Maggie. And great posing. It is so hot we don't know how you managed that big "go" run!!! Stay cool.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sit stay, Maggie. And great posing. It is so hot we don't know how you managed that big "go" run!!! Stay cool.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does look like fun in your garden! You're fast, Maggie! Your gardens are so pretty and we're hoping our mommy can make ours look better thanks to help from your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You at you go, Maggie! Your lavender looks so pretty and I bet it smells wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure hope that your mom had burned off all that extra energy. In any case, it looks like *you* did a great job of burning off energy. I love the photo of you on the long curvy path!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you girls always pose so nicely!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. TeeHeeHee...Good job helping Mom burn off that extra energy!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  9. WoooooHooooo!!!!! I wanna play some CROG too!!! I'll be right overs...
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great garden pics. Somehow managed to access my blog today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Playtime---when you get to cut loose---looks super fun! So nice that there is a green play spot for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great zoomie there Maggie. We Sibes do like our zoomies.

    Woos
    Arko

    ReplyDelete