Who We Are

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Paw Dangling

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  After our walk this morning, it was still cool enough to go out and enjoy some time on the deck.  I thought I'd do some Paw Dangling, like so:

IMG_2211MagsPawDangle
Me, doing the Paw Dangle maneuver 

This next angle lets you see the actual dangle a bit better:

IMG_2214MagsPawDangle
"Oh, yeah!"

You can see Cam's front paws in the photo above.  She opted for a modified Paw Dangle.

IMG_2215CamPartialPawDangle
"I'm just dangling my toes!" 

She was a bit tired from our walk - and though these maneuvers are relaxing, they're quite complicated to pull off!  Me?  I wasn't tired at all.  I decided to kick things up a notch by tossing in a Snooter Rest while I was at it.

IMG_2219MagsPawDangleSnooterRest
"Cam!  Check it out!  A Paw Dangle AND a Snooter Rest!"

Doing both at the same time was AWESOME!  But remember - I'm a Working Breed.  I'm a professional.  Please do not try this at home without proper training!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:19 AM

    I give woo a 10.0! Nofurbody efur attempted a snooter rest with paw dangle before ! That's harder than a backflip on ice! I wouldnt even make top ten in "resisting adorable" competition, cuz I'd be giving those pawsies and tosies kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multitalented and gorgeous...you should charge admission
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dangles are quite popular here too. The only one who doesn't dangle is Timber - he is always too busy to sit still long enough:) You both dangle very nicely.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. You're definitely a pro!

    ~Pigeon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, we can tell, this is an advanced move, fur sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two are both pro danglers. We don't have a deck to dangle from but it sure looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure are a pro. I'm afraid that Shyla must be in big trouble. She did try this by herself, and she's only a sporting breed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can Terriers do the paw dangle too?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful place to dangle and watch everything that is going on in the neighborhood!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome dangling skills girls! I have to try it but first I need to find some place to dangle from... ~nose nudges Bessie Pup

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great paw dangle action by you girls. Wish we had somewhere to dangle.

    Woos
    Khumbu, Kyra, Rita and Arko

    ReplyDelete