Who We Are

Thursday, March 07, 2019

A Little Help Here!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie.  As many of you so insightfully deduced yesterday, I was playing with my Eggplant, when suddenly it was empty!

IMG_7504CamEggplant
"Mom?  A little help here?"

I looked over at Maggie, and she had a similar predicament!

IMG_7487MagsArtichoke
"My Artichoke is empty, too!  I can't believe this!"

Oh, sure.  Mom "claims" that she had already put treats in them and that we already ate them, but STILL!

IMG_7505CamEggplant
"BUT IT'S EMPTY, MOM!"

Please send help.  Thanks in advance!

Cammie!

10 comments:

  1. The same thing happens to us with our Kongs. We think those types of toys should stay filled up forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good efficient help that knows what you want before you even knows is hard to find.
    BUT alas mom works for free so you just have to grin and bear her short comings.
    BOL
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moms can be so stubborn sometimes - and THEY think WE are the stubborn ones.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheesh...sounds like your Mama needs a stern talking to! BOL!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Rosy and Arty

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTD??!!! Gurls, I thinks you needs to gets your Pops involved....the manpeeps are SO much more 'generous' than the Mompeeps!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. If indeed you already had a treat it's clearly a two treat day. Were you able to convince your mom? ~Bonnie Pup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moms! Why do they waste time saying things like "you already ate the treats" when they could be ADDING TREATS?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got a lot of treats yesterday when Mom and I were out having fun and she said I would not need dinner!!!! Luckily she was not serious
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    Pee es
    tell Maggie she is definately thinking on the right track!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a tragedy. I hope your mom got on it and got you all some more treats.

    Kiki

    ReplyDelete