Who We Are

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Serene Scenery Sunday

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  I think yesterday could have passed as Serene Scenery Saturday, given our lovely snow flurries!  But alas, nothing stuck and we're expecting a warm up later this week.  For now, though, it's chilly (20s and 30s when we got up) and sunny, so we took Mom and Dad on a nice, long walk to the park.

I was in a really good mood:

IMG_7917CamPark
"Hey, Maggie.  Want to know something I read?"
IMG_7928MagsCamBounce
"Something you read?  I dunno ..."
"Oh, c'mon, Maggie!  You know you do!"

You can tell I was excited.  Both of my front feet are off the ground!

IMG_7929MagsCamPark
"OK, let me make sure there isn't anything out there I should be staring at first ..."
"OK.  Ready?  What do sailors call the pole along the foot of a fore and aft rigged sail?"
IMG_7930MagsCamPark
"The pole along the ... I dunno ..."
"Give up?"
IMG_7918MagsCamBOOM
"Yeah, I give..."
"It's called a BOOM!" 

Well, I thought it was serene, anyway!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Cammie!

7 comments:

  1. Maggie you walked right into that Boom!!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty and Timber were wild and crazy today - there was a lot of those BOOMS around here too. Not me, I just basked in the sun on the deck.

    Woos - Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cammie - you are HILARIOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that was a good one Cammie!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too funny, Cammie☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two have such fun all the time! Glad it is still nice and chilly there for you!

    Kiki

    ReplyDelete