Who We Are

Monday, March 11, 2019

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  Is anyone else struggling with this time change thing?  I mean, one minute I'm fine ...

IMG_7533MagsThinking
"It's like those guys in Chicago sang, 'Does anybody really know what time it is?'"

... and the next, I'm all like:

IMG_7534MagsSnooze
"Can't ... keep ... my ... peepers open ..."

I asked Cam what to do about it ...

IMG_7535MagsCamSnooze
"Cam ... I'm struggling here ..."
"Just give in to it, Maggie.  By the way, dinner will be early now!"

Oh.  Well, that's a definite positive!  Is anyone else struggling with the time change?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

11 comments:

  1. We are hanging in there and my walkie was actually only 10 minutes later than our normal time so I can deal with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully I slept better last night than I did Saturday night. But MY ladies it was so dark at wake time today and it took forever for the sun to rise. It was 55 at 8:15/7:15 am the time we leave to walk. SO nice to be outside but it was still kinda dark then too.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were tired yesterday but then Mom got up super early today so we got an early breakfast. Now we are wondering why we are so hungry when Mom says it isn't dinnertime YET!!!

    Timber wants Cammie to know that it is very hard to plead not guilty when the evidence is in your mouth:(

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely don't love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are resulting to lots of naps...but getting dinner early sure helps!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES!!! This human is... but early dinner could help us all smile :) You are so cute, nodding off with your head up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't struggle much with the time change. Since our pawrents are retired they just get up at the same time based on where the sun is and not on the clock. By the end of the week though we usually slip back to normal time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Momma and I just slept in, so we didn't care about the time change!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our Mom was the same way yesterday - almost falling asleep standing up BOL!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Time change means dinner is late 😡

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dogs don't understand the time change for sure. I just like it because when my mom gets home from work, there's still light to take me for a big walk!

    Kiki

    ReplyDelete