Who We Are

Saturday, September 28, 2019

"Dumplings"

Hello, everyone.  It's me, Cammie.  If you've been reading our mom's blog lately, you'll know she has been making something called "Persimmon Dumpling Pouches".  After an afternoon in the Studio, we all came upstairs and Mom was talking to Dad about them.  Well, Maggie and I heard the word "dumpling" and we got interested.  That was our big mistake.

Sigh.  Here I am:

IMG_0724CamPersimmonDumplingPouch5
"Seriously, Mom?  Seriously?!?"

And here's Maggie:

IMG_0723MagsPersimmonDumplingPouch5
"We DO get a dumpling for putting up with this, though -- right?!?" 

We didn't get any dumplings, but at least we each got a Frozen Stinky Goodness treat.  I still think she owes us.

Cammie!

6 comments:

  1. Well pooh no dumplin' That is disappointing I know. But what a lovely noggin cover
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Mom owes you too!~ nose nudges Belle Pup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:47 AM

    LOLOL!
    I don't know... I bet those frozen stinky things are hard to beat! LOL XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do look cute wearing those dumplings on your heads. We're glad to hear you got some treats for your trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD, humans!! I sure am glad to hear you got paid for it, but I think you deserve more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both most deserve extra treats for that posing!!!

    ReplyDelete