Who We Are

Monday, September 02, 2019

Busted!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  So there we were ... down in the Studio.  Cam and I had played several rounds of CROG, I did zoomies up and down the stairs to amuse everyone, and Mom was hard at work at her machine.  It was time!  I knew I could pull it off!  I crept into the inner room of the Studio, opened the closet door, and ...

IMG_0521MagsCloset
"Hello, MAGGIE!"
"Oh.  Hi."

How in the world did she get in there so fast?  And without me hearing her?!?  Mom sure can be sneaky sometimes!

What's an explorer pup to do?  I really need to see everything in that closet!  Don't worry, I'll keep trying.

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

6 comments:

  1. That is a super well organized closet!! Happy Labour Day!!

    Pinot xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better luck next time Maggie. It looks like there are lots of interesting things in that closet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you found some good treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Mom has all sorts of tricks up her sleeve! It's hard work to keep up with her!

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Mamas have eyes everywhere!! Keep trying Maggie, keep trying!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mommas have magic powers!

    ReplyDelete