Who We Are

Friday, September 27, 2019

Under Supervision

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  Yesterday, Mom gave Cam and me a couple of our "under supervision only" toys to play with for a while.  Cam got the treats out of hers pretty quickly, and I was right behind her.  After a bit, Mom asked if we were done playing ...

IMG_1025MagsToy
"Toy?  What toy?  Didn't you already put them away?"

I mean, it was under MY supervision - right?  Isn't that good enough?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Jaws-of-Steel Thatcher

5 comments:

  1. I definitely don't see a toy in that picture. Your momma probably just furgot she already put it up. Humans get furgetful sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't see any toys there at all. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. details. tee hee! so...did your mom buy it?

    minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are clearly the best supervisor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hold on that toy...and maybe get more treats put in it???

    ReplyDelete