Who We Are

Monday, November 18, 2019

In Need Of Inspiration

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  This morning, we had a great all-family walk, us girls got brushed a bit, then Cam and I had a round of CROG.  After that, it was time for our Monday morning meeting.  That's where we hit a snag ...

IMG_1678MagsCam
"I dunno ... what do you want to blog about today?"
"I don't know, either.  Isn't it your turn?"

She had a point there.  It was - is - my turn.  Mom was right there ... something about wanting us to move so she could clean the floor.  I'm not sure.  She had the vacuum going, so maybe.  Anyway, she suggested maybe a snack would perk us right up and could be just the inspiration we needed.

IMG_1680MagsCam
"A SNACK?  Now you're talking!"
"Is this a trick?"

We moved over to our bed by the window for better lighting.

IMG_1683CamMags
"How's this?"
"Yeah, Mom!  I'd say this is snack-worthy!"

You know, it could have been a trick, like Cam suggested; Mom vacuumed where we had been conducting our meeting.  I'd say it's a win-win, though - she got to vac where she wanted to and Cam and I got a little blog inspiration.  And a cookie.

This day is going brilliantly so far!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

7 comments:

  1. That is like winning the lottery!!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our mom pulled the same thing on us yesterday! Distracted us with a treat while she vacuumed!

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, we are thinking you two ladies just set your Mom up:0

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the perfect way to start the way!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're so glad you gals got a cookie for moving off the floor for your mom. That picture on your bed is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a grreat day! I always stay in my crate while Vacula is busy. You just can't be too careful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You girls are beautiful
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete