Who We Are

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Serene Sunday

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  Mags and I still aren't allowed downstairs, but we did think you should know we are getting plenty of Pickle time upstairs.  I mean we DO prefer being down in the Studio, playing Pickles then having a round of CROG, but ... we get to play with our "under supervision only" toys up here!

IMG_1106CammieBone
"I don't always get to play with this toy, but when I do, I love it!"

Yeah. Mighty serene!

Have a lovely Sunday!

Cammie!

4 comments:

  1. We are glad you can have pickle time while annexed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cammie, you look mighty sweet and serene. we hope you and Maggie can get back to Pickle Time and CROG in the studio soon! have a great week ahead!

    minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very happy laying there with your bone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like an excellent toy that can stand up to LOTS of chewing!

    ReplyDelete