Who We Are

Friday, November 08, 2019

Super Mags

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  The other night, there was something completely uninteresting on TV, so rather than watching, I did a little pre-bedtime napping.  I napped so well that I went into dream-sleep - and wow, did I have a good one!

IMG_3407MaggieSuperPuppy
"Faster than a speeding Siberian,
more powerful than a Malamute,
able to leap tall buildings in a single bound
... it's 
Super Maggie!!!
I'm flying!  I'm FLYING!!!!"

Did I mention I could fly?!!?  It was awesome!!!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

4 comments:

  1. tee hee! what a great dream, Maggie! and you look like you are flying! have a great weekend-

    minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Hilda dreams a lot!!
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady says she loves it when we have good pup dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great dream to be able to fly! Just imagine all the squirrels on could catch!

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete