Who We Are

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Ha-looooooo?

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags. In the mornings lately, I've been taking my dad on super-long walks.  Something about getting "someone" tired.  I dunno.  Dad doesn't seem out of control to me, but who knows?  Anyway, here are some shots he took of me out on patrol!

IMG_1619MagsHills
"Ha-loooo, west side of town!  It's me, Polargold's Margaret Thatcher!"
IMG_1620MagsHills
"Ha-looo?  Anybody?  Bueller?"
IMG_1617MagsHills
"It's like a ghost town out here, Dad!"

It's getting a bit depressing!  Even the rare times we run across anyone, I'm not allowed to visit!  Maybe I should start wearing my mask.  Maybe then I could schmooze people.

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

8 comments:

  1. Great view you have where you walk. Keltic and Teddy will tell you that they aren't allowed to visit either. Crazy times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to not be able to visit the way we want to. Hang in there Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:10 PM

    you and Cammie BOTH have the most beautiful coats!!!
    glad you're wearing out your dad! LOL. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you get to go out to Ghost Town, Maggie. We don't even get to walk on our our street. Maybe soon, Mom keeps saying.

    Woos, Lightning and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, it's a strange time, isn't it? But you look so lovely in your outside pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are tough times. We know how sad it is to not have people come up and pet us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so frustrating that none of the humans try to pet me anymore on walks!! I mean, I didn't usually LET them, but it was a nice ego boost that they WANTED to. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We go out very early too, no one is around! It makes us sad. But the early light on your fur is so pretty.

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete