Who We Are

Monday, August 23, 2021

Busy Weekend

Hi everybody!  It's me, Ragnar.  As you know, Mags and I had a very busy weekend.  On top of all the walking and general work around the house, we also helped a LOT in the Studio.  Oh, sure we took a LITTLE time out to relax ...

IMG_1333Ragnar
"Zzz ... I'm Ragnar Jimmysson at the helm of my Viking ship ..."
IMG_1335Ragnar
"... leaving behind the fjords and off to pillage a village somewhere ..."

Anyway, Mags was right over here ...

IMG_1318RagnarMags
"Hey, Mags!  Are you doing OK?"
"Must ... hold up ... the wall ..."
IMG_1319RagnarMags
"She might have worked too hard."
"Nah, I'm good!"
IMG_1322RagnarMags
"She has one amazing work ethic!"
"Zzz ..."

I'm striving to be just like her!  I think that's a great goal, don't you?

Sköl!
Ragnar

3 comments:

  1. You two sure look like you were working hard...and resting well too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:47 PM

    I love your pillow Ragnar! and your fur is the softest and whitest I've ever seen.
    you look to me like Mom finally woke you up. only maybe too soon!
    I think you're really asleep sitting up in the last picture! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you got a well-deserved rest.

    ReplyDelete