Before I get started, did you see the wonderful award Prince of Team Husky gave us the other day? The Butterfly Award for the Coolest Blog I Know. Our little Southern buddy Biloxi presented it to us, too! He's so cool - and very kind! Thanks, Biloxi! We'll put it up in our sidebar; it's like a bunch of hugs and neck grabs from our blogging pals! Ha roooo!
OK... speaking of Prince, his gorgeous sister Sesuk (not to be confused with his gorgeous sister Summer!) gave us a letter for the Letter Game! Cool! We did the letter "N" a bit ago and had fun with it. Ammy posted about "N", so Stormy let me handle this one. I gave it a lot of thought.
Well, OK, actually I took a nap and did quite the cute pose up on the cat walk... but whatever. Here are 10 things we love that start with the letter "P"!
1. Playing. We're Sibes. It's in our job description.
2. Puppies. Stormy especially loves puppies, but we all do, too.
3. The Park. We love to walk to our park. It's full of great smells and all kinds of cool stuff to see!
4. Patriots. There are some great ones here.
5. People. We love to meet and greet everyone we see. And Dave likes to melt into a pool of Sibe fluff at their feet - his version of a hug.
6. Pepcid. I get some every night before bedtime CLEVERLY hidden in cheese. Sure, the Pepcid helps me not have to horka in the morning, but let's face it - I like it because it's hidden in cheese!
7. Packages! It's always fun to get packages! Even if it's not for us, we love to go through everything with Mom or Dad!
8. Popcorn. Ammy only likes it if it's cheese corn, but that doesn't start with a "P" and the rest of us are fine with it being plain. Which DOES start with a "P". Ha roo roo roo!
9. Posing for photos. Or not. As the case warrants.
10. The Prairie! We love our wide-open spaces here. Here's an old picture of me, enjoying the prairie view on a walk:
Ah! The open prairie!
Isn't it cool?
Thanks for the letter "P", Sesuk! That was great fun! If anyone out there would like to play, let me know and I'll give you a letter!