Before I get started, did you see the wonderful award Prince of Team Husky gave us the other day? The Butterfly Award for the Coolest Blog I Know. Our little Southern buddy Biloxi presented it to us, too! He's so cool - and very kind! Thanks, Biloxi! We'll put it up in our sidebar; it's like a bunch of hugs and neck grabs from our blogging pals! Ha roooo!
OK... speaking of Prince, his gorgeous sister Sesuk (not to be confused with his gorgeous sister Summer!) gave us a letter for the Letter Game! Cool! We did the letter "N" a bit ago and had fun with it. Ammy posted about "N", so Stormy let me handle this one. I gave it a lot of thought.
Well, OK, actually I took a nap and did quite the cute pose up on the cat walk... but whatever. Here are 10 things we love that start with the letter "P"!
1. Playing. We're Sibes. It's in our job description.
2. Puppies. Stormy especially loves puppies, but we all do, too.
3. The Park. We love to walk to our park. It's full of great smells and all kinds of cool stuff to see!
4. Patriots. There are some great ones here.
5. People. We love to meet and greet everyone we see. And Dave likes to melt into a pool of Sibe fluff at their feet - his version of a hug.
6. Pepcid. I get some every night before bedtime CLEVERLY hidden in cheese. Sure, the Pepcid helps me not have to horka in the morning, but let's face it - I like it because it's hidden in cheese!
7. Packages! It's always fun to get packages! Even if it's not for us, we love to go through everything with Mom or Dad!
8. Popcorn. Ammy only likes it if it's cheese corn, but that doesn't start with a "P" and the rest of us are fine with it being plain. Which DOES start with a "P". Ha roo roo roo!
9. Posing for photos. Or not. As the case warrants.
10. The Prairie! We love our wide-open spaces here. Here's an old picture of me, enjoying the prairie view on a walk:
Ah! The open prairie!
Isn't it cool?
Thanks for the letter "P", Sesuk! That was great fun! If anyone out there would like to play, let me know and I'll give you a letter!
Great job ;=)
PeeEssWoo: BIG hugz to WOO and your mom!
Mom wants to know more about the pepcid. I also have a horka problem in the morning.ReplyDelete
We love all those "P" things too!!ReplyDelete
Have a great weekend AO4. And a special howdy to Dave. muuahh on his cute nose.
w00f's A04, congrats on ur award...nice job on the p's, heehee but u furgot peeing and pooing..ReplyDelete
Hey thanks Zim for the info. The snack before bedtime only works sometimes. IF she gives me lots of snacks then I don't have the problem but she doesn't want to have to keep giving me 10 dog cookies every night. Oh and feeding me later in the night doesn't seem to work either.ReplyDelete
We love the P-AO4! BOL!!!ReplyDelete
M & I
Great answers! Do you like Peanutbutter?! We sure do!ReplyDelete
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
I love the first picture~so cute!ReplyDelete
Pawsitively Perfect - that's what we think.ReplyDelete
Playbows, the OP Pack
Popcorn!! I love it too!
Kisses and hugs
WOO WOO ZimmyReplyDelete
You did an awesome job with the PPPPs. You are a very very smart pupper!
Thor and Marco Polo
Hey Zimmie, can you send me a letter please?ReplyDelete
Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat
I'll take all your "P"s with the exception of the pepcid. I am not good at taking pillsReplyDelete
Excellent choices! Popcorn is something I'm going to have to try. For now, my favorite "p" food is peanut butter.ReplyDelete
We are just catching up with your blog, you have a fun list of p things. Some of those we love too!
Holly & Zac