Hi everypuppy and everykitty! It's me, Ammy! My very tall, dark (and light) and handsome friend Mr. Darcy tagged me in a very fun game - the Six Little Things That Make Me Happy tag. Thank you, Mr. Darcy! You're a very sweet puppy and I just love reading your blog and getting to know you and just really appreciate being tagged! That made me happy right there!
Isn't Mr. Darcy wonderful!??!
Here's my list, in no particular order!
1. Walking with the whole pack - or running - makes me happy! Especially if there's snow involved. This is a shot from Stormy's birthday:
Left to right, Zim, Davy, me and Storm
Unfortunately, there was no snow involved that day. Wouldn't that have made it lots better!!?? Of course, Mom and Daddy would have been kind of chilly since they were wearing shorts and tee shirts. :)
2. Telling jokes and making others laugh makes me very happy!
Stop me if you've heard this one! A piece of string walks into a bar...
3. Treats make me happy! This includes everything from cookies to ice cubes!
Ooooh! Ice cube!
4. Predicting the weather makes me happy! Especially if there is snow involved. Mom has learned to depend on my forecasts and I'm happy to be able to provide that service for her! Here is a picture of me (on the left) and Zim on the deck; it's one of my favorite forecast places!
No, Zim... sorry. Sunny day today, with the high around 80.
5. Playing with my toys or my pack-mates or anyone else that's game makes me happy! Here's an old photo of me with a toy; it's one of Mom's favs and makes her happy, so here it is:
This category also includes playing in the back yard. (Since today is the start of college football season, you may want to go back and check out this post!)
That reminds me, our very handsome friend Max of South Africa asked Davy about the leash and disappearing leash in the photos of him from yesterday! Usually we're off-lead in the fenced-in back yard, but sometimes... especially until Mom can make sure any uninvited guests leave... we wear the leash for part of our play sessions! It just trails behind us, so Mom has sort of a safety-catch on us! We don't mind one bit; we just love running and playing!
6. Knowing everyone else is happy makes me happy! I stress if anyone is out of sorts, so I do my best to keep everyone happy, keep them out of trouble (this usually means my brothers, oddly enough!), and to run interference in case someone (umm... again, usually my brothers) pushes the envelope a bit too far. I love to use the Calming Signals to help maintain order and peacefulness in the pack! Here I am, refereeing my brothers:
Me, Zim and Davy
If they play too rough, I intervene before Mom, Dad, or Stormy have to step in. It's better for all parties involved that way, and helps keep everyone - you guessed it! - happy!
That's my list of six! I could keep going for a long, long time here and mention things like reading our friends' blogs and how meeting my boyfriend Brice made me over the MOON happy and that meeting new bipeds (especially biped puppies who giggle!) makes me happy... but Mr. Darcy said, "Six!" so I better stop now!
I'm supposed to tag six friends, but some puppies and kitties like to be tagged and some would rather not be ... so to keep everyone happy, if you'd like to play, please consider yourselves tagged! Otherwise, I didn't tag you. OK?
Thanks again to Mr. Darcy! This was very fun!