Who We Are

Monday, October 10, 2011

Back! By Popular Demand!

Yo, s'up, pups and cool cats?  Zim Dawg comin' at you to start off the week!  So I was just chillaxin' with my bro DayV yesterday ...

IMG_4453 - Zim
"Yo, DayV... check dis out..."

...rappin' about rappin'. I reminded him that one of his homeys got down with some rap. Yo, not a Country star - DayV is mostly into Brazilian music -- or those dudes that wail away on the bagpipes. That Sergio Mendes dude - he teamed up with the Black Eyed Peas!

IMG_4175 Davy
"Mom... that's not true... is it?  Sergio?!?!"
"Yes, Davy... yes, it is..."

Sergio rappin' out Mas Que Nada - listen an' watch for yo'sef:




(Click here if that won't play.)

I think DayV might be down with rappin' after all!

And WORD!  The Legendary Queen Meeshka saw the cover art DayV was workin' up for me.  She gave her human woman the claw and had her do the PERFECT 'toon!  Yo, check dis out:

Zim In The Hood(ie)

Yo, does dat got it goin' on or what?!?! I added that copyright thing in there myself - don't go stealin' stuff that isn't yours! Props to the Human Woman - I look FIIIIINE in the hood(ie).

Play bows and YO!
Zim E

12 comments:

  1. Lookin' good, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doo Da Dippity!

    Meeshka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo Zim Dawggie Dawg!

    You're just totally pawesome! The video is a winner. Incidentally, the Black Eyed Peas will be coming over to Manila for a concert on the 25th of Oct! We'll surely remember to sing along with them and have you and DayV in mind! Oh oooh oooh Mas Que Nadaaaa...

    Love,
    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai, Wai-Max & Forgie (Tabby, too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Lookin good with that hoodie thing going on there, Zimmer. You and DayV can do a bro thing for halloween!
    My mom said 'no' I can't wear tight capris and a bare midriff so I can't join you guys. I'm supposed to be a lady......sigh.
    Bryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. where is the bling?
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. DayV! You da man!

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo! Wonder if the Black Eyed Peas and Sergio would do a video of your song Zim E! We think that Will.I.Am would look much better in a purple KSU hat like yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOw! Sergio rappin was pretty cool! Maybe Day V will be on board with you now, Zimsta! Meeshka's human did a great job with your cover art - proper!

    Purrs-out,
    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our pal Zimm is a
    Rappin' sibe,
    He got da look
    'n he got da vibe-

    Rappin' bout dis
    n' rapping bout dat,
    He & his bro Davie,
    they know where its at...

    Rap on Zimster-
    Dr. Zim- ZimmieZ,-...
    rap on , brother,
    in your cool hoodie!

    Yo,
    jack n'moo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yo yo yo! You look cute as a rapper my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete