Who We Are

Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Conversation With My Mom

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags.  The other day, Mom was sitting on the floor in the bedroom, doing some cleaning in 10 Downing Street for me.  We had a little conversation that went something like this ...

IMG_0536MagsMe
"Hey, Mags.  How does this look?"
"Good.  A little more vacuuming."
IMG_0537MagsMe
"OK, how about --- wha --- do I even want to know what you're doing back there?"
"Vrrooooooooommm!"
IMG_0538MagsMe
"Mags?"
"I was just singing along with the vac!  Vroooo...."

I'm trying to learn another foreign language.  I already know a bit of Kit-Cat; I thought it would be nice to pick up a little Vac-U-Speak!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher 

16 comments:

  1. Yay for Mags for expanding your language skills! :-) I think you do very well in Kit-Cat--my kitties understand you. They are picking up some Doggie. I'm afraid they won't be interested in Vac-U-Speak--they run when that thing comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mags, you are sooooo talented I am in awe!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie if you learn to speak Vac U speak...please share with the world how to say 'go away and don't ever come back'!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. we had no ideas that scary machine had a language all its own

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh that's very clever Maggie ! I won't learn vac-u-speak, cos I don't like the noise the Dyson makes, so I run and hide !

    Inca xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so brave, to try to communicate with the Beast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always thinking outside the box, aren't you Maggie?! You are such a smart girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is just no end to all your talents!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. You want to TALK to Vacula?? Wow, you're a brave pup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet you're telling your mom to hurry it up so it can be your turn to get vacuumed, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. mol! leave it to you, Maggie! say...if you wouldn't mind...learn how to say "shut off now" and let us know...

    pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  12. We haven't tried to sing with the vacuum but that sound like it could be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Maggie!!! You and R would be a pair. He's not even a Sibe and he howls with any motor sound inside the house. It makes us laugh and laugh! I bet that your mom loves it too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. BOL! Nice! I just ignore it, butts maybe talkin' to it, I can find out how to gets the leaf blower to shut itself off ~ they gots to speak the same language, rights? or maybe not...one blows, one sucks! BOL!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMD! Maggie you are silly!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  16. that convo looks like it was pretty impawtant!

    ReplyDelete