Who We Are

Friday, June 17, 2016

Help Where Help Is Needed

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  You all know how fond I am of the vacuum!  I'm into keeping pace with Mom while she drives it, watching her closely to make sure she gets everything, cord management ... hopefully being vacuumed myself -- I love it all!

The other day, we were using the vac with attachments, so I asked Mom to give 10 Downing Street a bit of a cleaning.

IMG_1250MagsVac
"Yeah, that looks good.  Did you get under the cooling pad, too?"

It was great.  I got to be vac-ed a bit myself afterwards.  Sorry, no video this time.  We were on to other things.  Like using the other vac.

IMG_1252MagsVac
"Wait!  You missed a --- ah!  Got it!  Excellent job, Mom!"

A two-vac day. It was awesome!

I helped everywhere except for the kitchen - Cam was in there, so I figured she could handle it.

IMG_1253CamVac
"You don't expect me to get up, do you?"
"Nah.  You're good."

She has her own approach to helping.

Do you help out, when your bipeds need help?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

12 comments:

  1. OMCs you two are the bravest of brave! Wow!!! If mom's sucky monster got that close to me there would be a big problem....what is it you ask...
    well it would mean the sucky monster is smack in the table. MOL which is where I sit should it come in the room unexpectedly. As soon as the coast is clear I go to the other floor.
    Love the photos 10 Downing Street cracked mom up
    Hugs madi your bfff
    PS I help Dad write checks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an excellent soopervisor, truly. We run though, when the Beast Known as Vacoom comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That thing is a monster!
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. GASP..... WE do NOT help with VACULA... WE hate Vacula...
    We have cooling pads TOO... butt they live in Jessie Jeep in the summer...
    We think you are very much BRAVE to help your mom controlEvil VACULA the VICIOUS and VILE. BRAVO to YOU...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hunter helps by staying out of our way. He doesn't mind the vacuum one way or the other.
    Have a fantastic weekend!
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job, Maggie. We try to help by checking for missing spots too, but Mom says we are shedding so much that as soon as she vacuums one spot and we walk by, we drop another tuft of our lovely furs:) Just trying to be sure Mom puts that Vacula to good use.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. My very firstest brother, Max, LOVED to get vacuumed with dad's shop vac. Me...not so much. In fact those things are kinda scary. Just sayin'...

    -Otto

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD, I try and snoopervise too, butts all I gets is "Move.""Move.""Ruby, move.", wells, you gets the idea! I don't knows if I would like ME vacuumed, butts I never gets outta the way when Ma tries to vacuum. I just likes to show her who's boss...hehehe
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fantabulous helpers you are!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm very helpful by leaving the room when the vacuum is doing his thing. Mackie helps out by bringing in all sorts of stuffs that don't belong inside the house. It makes mom feel more productive when she can actually hear lots of dirt going up the vacuum hose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your mom keeps everything so neat and clean for you, doesn't it make you want to shed more?

    ReplyDelete
  12. We like to get in the way when our mom vacuums too although we wouldn't want her to vacuum us.

    ReplyDelete