Who We Are

Friday, June 03, 2016

I'm A Bird Watcher

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  After our morning walk and a round of zoomies, I love to go out and relax on the deck with Cam and Mom.  Dad, too, if he's not  playing golf  working on something. After Cam and I relax together, I've started doing this new thing where we just lay around on the deck  or sit and watch stuff.  It's odd.  Anyway, things got pretty exciting the other morning!

IMG_0736MagsBirdWatching
"BIRDIE!!!"

It was awesome!  A birdie landed right in our tree, maybe 5 feet from me!

It doesn't replace zoomies or playing Crazed River Otter Games, but it was still really cool!

"... I'm a bird watcher
I'm a bird watcher
Watching birds go by.
My, my, my! ..."

Sing it with me!  You know the tune!!!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

14 comments:

  1. LOL - that's going to be in my head all day!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie bird watching is a fine and colorful activity especially after crazed river otter games...and requires no extra energy.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, BirdTV. We don't see many of those here but we do see ebil squirrels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure you're not part kit kat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a big tree like that next to our deck, and one of those evil treerats has made a HUGE nest up there. Lightning hears him up there and can sit forever just like you watching for him. He says it is a good way to pass some time.

    Happy weekend.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHAME on you M.T.... you have now stuck that EAR WORM in our heads and we are singing Right along with you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Maggie. Mom will be singing that song all day long now ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. mol! we like your song, Maggie! we have pretty recently discovered the fun of bird watching. we save the zoomies and CROG's for late at night or early in the morning...up the walls and across our momma's head. fun times! :D

    ~sharpie, ditto
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD, gurl, I hear ya! We gots lots of burdies in my yardie, cause they all come to bathe and drink from our fountains! They are too fast for me to ever catch em' butts it's super funs to try! BOL!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like more fun than squirrel stalking! We will talk to you all next week when Mom gets back from her Dad's.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a bird watcher too! Maybe I can come over and watch from your deck with you. What bus stop is by your house?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Maggie, I just LOVE birdie watching (and maybe chasing them...)!
    Smileys!
    (Dory and) Arty

    ReplyDelete
  13. We love birds too! And thanks for the ear-worm!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You'll be a big-time bird watcher like your momma soon!

    ReplyDelete