Who We Are

Saturday, June 04, 2016

Toys On The Deck

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie.  The other morning, it was so nice out that after our walk and a big drink of water, we headed out onto the deck with Mom.  Instead of zoomies, Crazed River Otter Games, or other assorted forms of Siberian relaxation, we each got to bring a "supervised only" toy out!  Maggie got her KONG Traxx and I played with my Pink Spaceship!

IMG_0535CamMagsToys
"This is so fun!"
"I know, right?!?  Chomp, chomp, chomp."
IMG_0541CamMagsToys
"I love this Pink Spaceship!"
"Yeah, it's --- wait!  BIRDIE!!!"

Maggie got distracted, but only momentarily.  As soon as the birdie left, she was back at work.  Here's a close-up:

IMG_0553MagsToy
Maggie and her Traxx

Because Mags has been known to get chunks off of it, Mom was close by.  Very close by, in fact.  Maggie thought she'd put Mom to work:

IMG_0559MagsToy
"That's it, Mom.  Hold your hand right there, so I can prop up my Traxx."

I like to chew hard on my toys, too, but I never take chunks out of rubbery toys.

IMG_0557CamToy
"You're MINE, Pink Spaceship!  Chomp, chomp, chomp!"

That little notch that was taken out on the left there was done by Maggie, not by me.

IMG_0564CamToy
"I think I'm done here!"

We had a great time playing with toys, but it was time for another water break - and to get back into the air-conditioning!

Have a great weekend!

Cammie!

10 comments:

  1. We can tell you really love your toys. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do tell how you got your mom to work...does she work for treats or kisses?
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun on the deck. Maggie, you must take after Ciara - she has jaws of steel and can destroy just about anything. She sure does love to chew!!!

    Happy Saturday.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. SNOOPERVISED Play is sort of a Bummer.... butt what the heck... PLAY is PLAY, RIGHT Cammie? Why did Maggie take the chunk outta the flying ship? Did she think Alien Snacks would come out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun time!! That Maggie sure is a super chewer!
    Smileys!
    Dory and Arty

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and relaxing time you had after your walkies, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a great way to spend some quiet chew time

    ReplyDelete
  8. You all are super good with your toys! (Us, not so much.) And your deck looks like a great place to hang out and look for birds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chewing a toy is a wonderful way to spend the day!

    ReplyDelete