Who We Are

Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Tuggy-Tug!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  The other day, Mom said Cam and I could play with some of our "under supervision only" toys.  I  grabbed  decided to play with 3-Rings, while Cam selected Sneaky Snake II.

Mom and I played Tuggy-Tug with 3-Rings...

IMG_2648MagsToy
"Pull harder, Mom! Build up those wrist muscles!"
"You're so strong, Peep!"

... while Cam and Sneaky watched in admiration:

IMG_2662CamSneakySnakeII
"Seriously, Sneaky.  I'd stay here if I were you!"
"That'sssss a sssssmart idea, Cammie!"

Whatever.  

Mom and I played some Siberian Rules Fetch:

IMG_2677MaggieToy
"Come on, Mags!  Bring it back!  Maggie!!"
"Come and get me, Mom!"

Then got some more Tug action in:

IMG_2664MagsToy
"Tuggy-tug-tug, Mom!"
"Tuggy-tug, Mags!"

Totally fun time!  There may be video footage; I'll have to check the iPhone!

I'm starting to think Mom only makes these toys "under supervision only" because she likes playing with them as much as we do!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

14 comments:

  1. Maggie you have finally figured it out...that last sentence says it all!!
    Hugs to you and Cam and Mom
    Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you said Maggs, you are helping build your mom's muscles. I wonder if you have sound effects to-like Hunter does when we play tug a war-he growls.
    Have a great day!
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHHHHHHmyDogs you are right the link you provide of your precious brudder Dave does look just like a hostess cupcake...and mom would never have thought that until you mentioned it...and now she wants a Hostess cupcake!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a great time was had by all. We think you're right too... Your mom just wants to play too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two always have the most fun! We prefer to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We bet your right, your Mama does really enjoy tuggy!!
    xoxo,
    Arty and Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We think the Moms need play time too:) We are also hoping Cammie is doing well.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I make sure that mom and dad both get some play time too.
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you two were having fun with your toys. You are doing a great job helping your mom by exercising her arm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love playing with mom too. It's always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5:29 AM

    Lots of fun games were being played, I saw a game of peekaboo too, that's always a favorite! :-) ~Bessie Pup

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are such a good girl Maggie helping your Mom build up her muscles, I finks tuggy tug tug is a pawfect way to heal her poorly paws!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That DOES look like fun! I think it's grreat your momma got some playtime too.

    ReplyDelete