Who We Are

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Ideas In The Studio

Hello, everyone.  It's me, Cammie.  The other afternoon, Mom went downstairs to get creative in her Studio.  Maggie and I thought she could use a little help, so we went down, too.

Mom had an idea about something she wanted to do, so she went into the inner Studio room.  We had an idea of our own!

IMG_4187CamMagsPlay
"Try to catch me, Peep!"
"I'm gonna get you, Cam!"
IMG_4188CamMagsPlay
"BOOM!"
"BOOM!"

We were still working on that idea of ours, when ...

IMG_4183MagsCamStudio
"Are you two wilding out there?!?"
"Who, us?"
"Yeah.  Who, us?!?"

Honestly! Where does she get these crazy ideas?!!?

Cammie!

8 comments:

  1. The two of you are the picture of pure innocence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never, you two...you are waaayyyy to innocent!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boom Boom is NOT being wild - it is just being Siberian:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great action shots
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. We know your mom doesn't really mind, girls. Carry on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea where she gets those ideas. You girls play a lot, don't you? I love it, and I bet that your mom does too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the innocent faces when busted :) I'm going to have to borrow your word, "wilding"!!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two have so much fun, all the time, anywhere! You are so lucky to have each other!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete