Who We Are

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Backing Up

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Oh, I don't mean "backing up" as in "always back up your computer" -- though you really should.  I mean today we're backing up to our Thursday morning walk -- that's when the lovely snow Cam told you about started to fall!

We were just reaching the "it's all downhill from here" point on our walk, when Mom wanted to get some shots of us posing on some limestone chunks.  We climbed up and ...

IMG_5301CamMags
"I think it's starting to snow, Mags!"
"Really?"
"Umm ... girls?"

Mom's comment on that one was something about it showing off our harnesses nicely.  See?  It's a great shot!

IMG_5317CamMags
"You don't have treats, do you, Mom?  Can you smell it coming, Mags?"
"Oooh, I can!"
"No, I ... Maggie?"

Then Mom decided to do individual portraits.  The fact that I had jumped down might have had something to do with that idea.  Here's Cam:

IMG_5310CamPose
D'Azul's Girl From Ipanema -- Cameron!

And here I am, once I jumped back up:

IMG_5305MagsPose
Polargold's Margaret Thatcher -- me!

I was watching the snow start to fall -- can you tell?!?

Have a great weekend, everybody!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

7 comments:

  1. I love your given names...and your everyday names are perfectly suited to you every day.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you girls gave your mom good individual portraits. Maybe if she had treats she would have gotten a good one of you two together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job you both did with posing. We certainly think you should have gotten a treat or two for your hard work. Milo,Jet & Arli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I can tell from the look of bliss on your face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both look so majestic posing on the rocks! And we love the cold grey snowy sky!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete