Who We Are

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Serene Scenery Sunday

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  Before I get started, let me just say this:

IMG_8661MagsGarden
"I only did the following to keep my mom guessing."

So ... where did I leave off on Friday?  Oh.  Right.  Right about here:

IMG_8662MagsGarden
"Yep.  Sitting by the Bee Garden, smiling, facing the camera ..."
❤️❤️ "Maggie!!!"  ❤️❤️

Then I moved over under the Amur Maples:

IMG_8674MagsGarden
"Strike a pose and smile at the camera?  I'm on it!"
"Sweet, Mags!!!"

Down on the next tier, I gave Mom another super pose:

IMG_8682MagsGarden
"Maggie ... you're being realllllly ..."
"Good?  Yep.   That's me!"
IMG_8668MagsGarden
"That ought to keep her guessing for a while!"

That should be enough to keep her happy for a while, don't you think?  And I may have just earned a little more trust.  Because we all know I wouldn't engage in things like running under the deck, trying to snarf stuff, jumping off the retaining walls ... not me!  The proof is in those serene photos -- right?!?

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

6 comments:

  1. Mom's head must be spinning with disbelief, Maggie!! Not us, we think you are doing just great!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. great poses and pics, Maggie! you gotta wait for the right moment to play your "Sibe card" ;-/

    pip, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful pup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an excellent model Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots of you, Maggie! Keep smiling☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom cannot get over what a good poser you are! I am terrible at it, but perhaps if more treats were offered I would get better at it!

    Kiki

    ReplyDelete