Who We Are

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Too Nice?

Hello, everyone.  It's me, Cammie.  In the afternoons lately, we've been helping Mom in her Studio.  We keep her company, play with our Pickles, take the occasional nap -- that sort of thing.  The other day, I was sort of in transition mode, switching from Pickle play to napping, when ...

IMG_8617MagsCamPickles
"I've still got stuff in my Pickle, but I think I'm going to snooze for a bit."
"I'm ready for a nap, t---wait.  Did she say she still has treats in her Pickle?"

Maggie asked if she could have my Pickle and I said, "Yes."

IMG_8752MagsCamPickles
"Cammie?  You know those are prescription treats, right?"
"She's my puppy and she can have anything she wants."
"Yeah.  What Cammie said."

Mom says I'm too nice, but I love Maggie as if I'd given birth to her myself.  Besides, she likes my prescription food as much as I do!  And she's a good puppy!

Cammie!

4 comments:

  1. Cammie you and Maggie are BFFs and heart sisters
    Darlin' photos
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO sweet, Cammie. And you are too, Maggie - that's why she loves you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, sharing!! You are the best!!

    Pinot xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are so sweet with each other. I miss having a sister but mom says sometime in the future maybe I can have a new one! One can hope, right?

    Kiki

    ReplyDelete