Who We Are

Monday, August 03, 2020

Broadening Our Horizons

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  As the title reads, we've been broadening our horizons a bit here at Ao4 Headquarters since Ragnar joined the family.  Oh, I don't just mean while out on our walks - though we certainly are doing that!  We've been taking some awesome long walks!  But I digress.  Ragnar and I have also expanded our zoomie zone!

Usually, we zoom through the living room and dining room -- sometimes into the bedroom for some aircraft carrier landings.  But Ragnar and I have added the kitchen - boy, is that great fun, sliding all over the tile floor! - AND check this out:

IMG_6240MagsRagnarBathroom
"Prepare to be boomed, little bro!"
"I don't think so, Mags!!!"

Yeah! The bathroom! How cool is that?!?! I never would have thought to zoom in the bathroom!

Just when I thought I had Ragnar trapped ...

IMG_6241MagsRagnarBathroom
"Hey, wait a sec!  I thought I had you!"
"Ha!  I can swing through the shower!"

We also did this last night during TV time:

IMG_3584MaggieRagnarRelax
"Zzz ..."
"Zzz ..."

Mom seemed to like that better than bathroom zoomies. I have no idea why.

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

7 comments:

  1. We don't understand why you mom liked that better either. I did a zoomie with Angel this morning and our mommy got all riled up with us! It was fun!

    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never a dull moment at the Ao4 Headquarters:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like all those zoomies make for a couple of tired pups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tee hee! oh, the fun you two are having :) we hope you've given your folks a "Home Base" so they are safe and out of the CROG zone

    minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:49 PM

    aren't you the most adorable when you're asleep! LOL! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you got from a rug to an uncovered floor it is awesome. You can slide all the way to the other side of the room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these two and their zoomies.

    ReplyDelete