Who We Are

Sunday, August 09, 2020

Serene Scenery Sunday

Hi everybody!  It's me, Ragnar!  Here I am:

IMG_6443RagnarHudsonTrail
Me, Polargold's Einherjar, striking a pose on Hudson Trail

That's from this morning's walk. Mom's been taking so many shots on our walks that Maggie and I thought we'd just do a compilation today and show you some of the nicer ones. Ready to take a look?

Speaking of nicer, here's a shot of my very nice sister:

IMG_6419MagsAnneberg
Polargold's Margaret Thatcher

She's very nice.  And sweet.  And FUN!  She reminds me a lot of our biological-mama, Bebe.

Here we are taking a quick break at the Kansas Ocean:

IMG_6355RagnarMagsKSO
Me and Mags

Mom caught us while we were tired.  I think she owes us a treat for that.

We've seen some really nice sunrises lately!  Here we are on the water tower trail:

IMG_6386RagnarMagsSunrise
"Hi everybody!"

And here we are up in Colbert Hills:

IMG_6349MagsRagnarSunrise

 This is us going up one of the big roads:

IMG_6383MagsRagnarSunrise
"Check out that sky, Ragnar!"
"Gorgeous, Mags!"

And here's one of Mom's favorites from this week:

IMG_6334MagsRagnarSunrise
"Oooh!  Check out the view!"
"I think I see a bunny ..."
"Puppies!?!  Mags?!?  Ragnar?!?  Ha-loooooo?!?!"

What can I say?  She still owed us for the pic beside the KSO.

We hope you have a wonderfully serene Sunday!

Sköl!
Ragnar

3 comments:

  1. Those are all great pictures. We especially love the sunrise ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:48 AM

    these are simply gorgeous!!! and oh yes. the background shots are great too. :D XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful skies you saw on your walk...we bet it made the whole day serene!

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete