Who We Are

Monday, August 17, 2020

Throwing Her Off

Hi everybody!  It's me, Ragnar.  This morning was really beautiful - we had a storm overnight that brought cooler weather while it was still early.  We decided to head up into Colbert Hills and go for a nice, long road march.  We would have done that regardless, but I'm just trying to paint a picture here.  It was nice out.

Anyway ... we were hiking along Grand Mère Parkway when ...

IMG_6706MagsRagnar
"Hey.  We should pose up on the walls into that subdivision!"
"I don't think Mom has treats, Mags."

What was she thinking?!?

IMG_6716RagnarMagsPose
"Good puppies!  Good sit!  Wait!  Now ... look this way!!!"
"I just don't know about this ..."
"How's this, Mom!??"

I mean ... did I mention Mom didn't have treats?  Then Maggie filled me in on another great Siberian lesson:  normally, it's "no cookie, no lookie", but it also pays to keep Mom guessing.  Throw her off guard every now and then.

IMG_6713RagnarMagsPose
"There's so much to learn, Mags."
"You're doing great, Ragnar.  Really.  Here ... let me give you a little smooch!"
IMG_6712RagnarMags
"Aw, shucks, Maggie!"
"Hey.  You have kelp stuck in your teeth ..."

I have the sweetest, smartest big sister/mentor a guy could ask for, don't I?!?!

Sköl!
Ragnar

8 comments:

  1. AwWw, a little smooch for your brother! So sweet!

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute together! I think you have mom and dad wrapped around your paws. Have a great week.
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  3. No cookie, no lookie is a good rule:) But we are betting your Mom rewarded you two when you got home.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:47 PM

    LOL! yes. yes you do Ragnar.
    and wow! can't help thinking how you both look so CLEAN and fluffy! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two look great posing on that wall. We sure hope you got some treats when you got home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really important to keep mommas guessing! Just keep following Maggie's lead!

    ReplyDelete