Who We Are

Friday, August 14, 2020

I ๐Ÿ’™ Apple Products!

Hi everybody!  It's me, Ragnar!  Now that I've been here a while, Mom and Dad have figured out more and more about me.  One thing they know for sure is that, as the title of the post goes, I ๐Ÿ’™ apple products!!!

Oh.  Right.  I don't mean like iPhones and iPads, although they're nice and all.  I mean APPLES!!!!!  I go crazy on our walks whenever I see an apple! I grab them and try to snarf them down faster than you can imagine.  Unfortunately, not faster than Mom can grab my muzzle, pry my mouth open, and remove said apple (for the love of Thor, can she be f-a-s-t when she wants to be!), but I am fast.  Anyway, my dad, being the very best dad in all the land, said he'd square me away.  I wasn't sure what he meant until he came home from the store this morning.

IMG_6661RagnarMagsApple
"Ragnar!  Maggie!  Come see what your dad bought for you!"
"Hey, Mom!  Whatcha g--"
"OH.  MY.  APPLE!!  Delicious.  Golden Delicious!  One of the more popular cultivars in the US ..."

Seriously.  Do I have the BEST dad ever or WHAT?!?!  An apple!  Just for me and Mags!!!  Mom cut one up and then ...

IMG_6663RagnarMaggieAppleSlices
"Can you two si---oh.  You're already sitting.  Good puppies!"
"APPLEAPPLEAPPLEAPPLEAPPLE!!!!"
"It looks yummy, Mom!"

She didn't even need to ask us to sit.  I mean, hey, I'd tap dance for an apple!  This is so awesome!

I ๐Ÿ’™ apples ... and I ๐Ÿ’™ my dad!!!!

Skรถl!
Ragnar

9 comments:

  1. It sounds like you love apples as much as angel Mitch did, Ragnar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great dad to go out and get you a special apple. We hope he got more than one so you can have one every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:14 PM

    awww.... what a sweet dad! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD, I LOVES ME SOME APPLES TOO!!!! I don't gets them very much cause Ma SAYS I eats them without chewin', and upsets my tum-tum,butts I thinks she's been hittin' the margaritas....
    Can I come overs??
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apples are great treats. It is awesome that you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:22 PM

    Dear Ragnar & Mags...
    Every night after she, Cocoa, our chocolate lab, has her dinner and goes outside to take care of business I give her a cored apple (usually Gala). She absolutely loves it!!! Just thought you'd like to know :-)By the way I love your blog, have followed you all for years!

    Take care,
    Lucy (Troy, Ohio)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so fun to learn these things about you Ragnar. We are not apple fans here, but our grandpeeps dog loves apple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, they do look yummy, your dad is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's pawesome! I love apples too. I share them with my momma. She'll start eating one and break off every few bites for me.

    ReplyDelete