Who We Are

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Wait!

Hi everybody! It's me, Ragnar! As you know, I've been learning all kinds of cool stuff here in my new home! The cute poses come pretty naturally and I've been working on getting treats! Um ... I mean I've been working on basic commands. Yeah.  Basic commands.  That's what I meant.  I even know the trick "Gimme 5!" Not bad, huh? On our walks, we work on safety commands, and high on that list is "Wait!" I'm getting really good at it! Here are some pix of Mags and me showing you:
 
IMG_9570MagsRagnarCrossing
"Wait!"
"Got it, Mom!  Wait, Ragnar!"
"OK."

Maggie likes to help me.

IMG_9571MagsRagnarCrossing
"When that red hand over there changes to a white stick figure, we can go."
"Thanks, Mags."

There's also some guy in a box on the pole by us that announces, "Crossing sign is ON for Anderson."  Or something like that.  Mostly, I just wait for Mom to tell me it's OK.

IMG_9572MagsRagnarCrossing
"OK!  Let's go, Raggi!"
"Now, Mom?"
"Good puppies!  Yes!  Let's go!"


I love learning new things - and making Maggie and Mom & Dad happy!

Sköl!
Ragnar

8 comments:

  1. You sure are learning lots of useful things, Ragnar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, we know the Wait command. We have to wait for our dinner. But when we walk, Mom makes us sit and wait at every intersection even if there are no cars coming. AND she makes us sit and wait if someone is walking towards us or riding a bike. SHE says it is good practice for us. We haven't seen any of those signs with the people in white or the red hand, and for sure no talking voices. That must be interesting.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a great job learning. We are proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABulous job Ragnar! I thinks you are a pawsome treat eater....um, I MEANS LEARNER....hehehe
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grreat job! Momma uses WAIT for stuff like when I want to investigate who brought stuff to the front door.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We aren't around crosswalks very often but those ones that speak tend to freak us out.

    ReplyDelete