Who We Are

Saturday, December 12, 2020

No One Will Know?!?

Hi everybody.  It's me, Ragnar.  Maggie is back to teaching me more about all the Christmas traditions here at Ao4 Headquarters.  Apparently, posing in those Santa hats is like a running theme all through the holidays.  What joy.  Uhh... no, really.  (Santa's watching, right?). Mags taught me something really important about posing in them today, though.

IMG_1107MagsRagnarSantaHats
"That's it, Ragnar.  Just start out wearing it like a bandana.  No sweat, right?!?"
"I'm not sure about this, Mags."

I mean ... I'm a rough, tough Viking!  Right?!?!  Maggie totally gets me, though; she had a plan.

IMG_1112MagsSantaHat
"All you've gotta do is slip on some sunglasses and no one will know who you are!"

IMG_1113RagnarSantaHat
"Really, Mags?!?  I mean ... really, whoever you are?!?"
IMG_1114MagsSantaHat
"Absolutely!  Now come sit next to me so Mom will let us get back to zooming and napping."

IMG_1116RagnarMagsSantaHats
"OK, but I'm still not wearing the hat."
"Maybe next time, whoever you are.  We'll work up to that."
"Good puppies!!!!!"

Now that's not a bad tradition -- getting mystery Siberians to fill in for us.  Not bad at all!

Sköl!
Ragnar

5 comments:

  1. We don't know who those two pups in the shades are but they sure are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:42 PM

    LOLOL!!! you look conspicuously like The Blues Brothers. LOL. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are so cute! I get a Blues Bros vibe, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I don't know who those two pups are in the last pic, but they're looking stylish!

    ReplyDelete