Who We Are

Sunday, June 05, 2022

All Clean And Shiny!

Greetings to all! It's me, Mags. So, guess what extremely good, patient girl had to put up with a shower and a blow-dry the other day?  Umm ...  I mean "got treated to" a shower and a blow-dry.
 
IMG_8748MagsAlmostDry
"That's right - me!"
"You're still wet, Mags.  We need to do more blow drying!"

After my shower, Mom must have used that Master Blaster on my lovely, thick coat for hours! Or at least one hour.  Maybe 45 minutes.  Anyway, I did my best to help out.
 
IMG_8753MagsBlowDry
"Mags?  Could you get off the hose?  And PLEASE start the shedding process.  You'll feel cooler, honest!"
"No.  It's MY floof and I'm keeping it.  At least until Ragnar is done blowing coat."

So anyway, after a bunch more blow-drying we went back out front for another break and a photo shoot.

IMG_8757MagsAfterBath
"You look so PRETTY!!!"
"All clean and shiny, right, Mom?"

Apparently I smell really good now, too (we tried a new shampoo and conditioner) and am as soft as a bunny.  Whatever.  It did feel pretty good ... I have to admit.

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:05 PM

    You look terrific and I bet you smell that way too

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure look fabulous, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete