Who We Are

Friday, June 03, 2022

Just Beachy

Greetings to all! It's me, Mags. Ragnar and I took our mom and dad on a nice walk today, and opted to go past the Kansas Ocean. We hadn't been that way in a while, so we thought we'd do some posing.
 
IMG_8713MagsRagnar
Me and Ragnar, oceanside!

We moved over to a sunnier spot on the boardwalk and Mom snapped another shot:

IMG_8717MagsRagnar
"I need my sunglasses!  Or a beach umbrella!"
"I need a cookie.  Like the one in your hand, Mom."

It was such a fun walk.  In fact, it was ... just beachy!!!  (My mom made me write that.  Honest.)

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

2 comments:

  1. You two sure struck some great poses by the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:08 PM

    You have fantastic bead bods: Foley, Pocket and River Song

    ReplyDelete