Who We Are

Monday, June 20, 2022

What The ...

Hi everybody! It's me, Ragnar! So there I was yesterday, relaxing in one of my favorite spots ...
 
IMG_9272Ragnar
"Oh, yeah.  So comfy!"

IMG_9274Ragnar
"I dunno.  I am kinda thirsty."

IMG_9275Ragnar
"I'm going to get up for a sec to get a beverage.  Be right back."

While I was at our water bowls - only 5 feet away ...
 
IMG_9280Mags
"Oh, yeah.  So comfy!"

IMG_9281MagsRagnar
"What the fluff, Mags?!?"
"Sorry, bro.  You snooze, you lose."

Can you believe that?!?  Oh, well.  It's one of her favorite spots, too.

Sköl!
Ragnar 

4 comments:

  1. Sibie sisters are sneaky.
    Too cute
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. How rude for Maggie to steal your spot when you just got up for a little drink. We guess you'll have to wait nearby until she gets thirsty. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why you should really have some sort of beverage service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:22 AM

    WHAT? she's been taught better manners than that!
    but then you know how Princesses are. :D xo

    ReplyDelete