Who We Are

Monday, June 27, 2022

The Last Kingdom

Hi everybody! It's me, Ragnar. Ragnar Jimmyson. You know - Polargold's Einherjar. I'm kind of feeling my Viking roots. Why? We started watching the latest season of The Last Kingdom last night.
 
IMG_4362RagnarTheLastKingdom
"Ohhh!  VIKINGS!  This is great!"

IMG_4366RagnarTheLastKingdom
"Shield wall!"

Mags tried to fill me in on everything, as she's seen all the older episodes.  

IMG_4368RagnarTheLastKingdom
"OK, so our hero is Uhtred, right?  Uhtred Ragnarson!!!"

Ragnarson.  How cool is that?!?!

Anyway, I got a little bit lost after the opening credits, as I hadn't seen the earlier seasons. Mom was a tad confused, too. Dad said we are going to put a hold on Season 5 and go back and repeat Season 4. It's a great show, but I think I need a better recap or something!

Sköl!
Ragnar

1 comment:

  1. The first few episodes are great, and then I got a little lost, but it paid off at the end, and sets up a movie.

    ReplyDelete