Who We Are

Monday, August 01, 2022

GRENADE!!!

Greetings to all! It's me, Mags. Thank you one and all for the birthday wishes yesterday, both here and on FaceBook. It was much appreciated; if I could, I'd give each one of you a little husky kiss. Anyway ... it was a GREAT day! We had a good walk, played lots and lots with Ragnar (he even sang "Happy Birthday" to me in Siberian!), AND I got presents!

The first gift I opened was a package of my favorite cookies - peanut butter flavored Animal Crackers by Three Dog Bakery! If you've never tried them, take it from me - they are TASTY!!! Mom thinks they smell really nice, too. THEN ... I got what every girl dreams of!!!
 
IMG_0769MagsRagnarGrenades
"HAND GRENADES?!?!?"
"I think they're live, Mags!"

How cool is that?!?! I took one over to a padded surface, to check it out carefully.
 
IMG_0779MagsGrenade
"I think they're safe, Raggi!"

Ragnar offered to defuse the other one:
 
IMG_0783RagnarGrenade
"Am I supposed to pull a pin or something?  Or not pull a pin ... wait a sec ..."

They were safe ... but they were loaded alright! Loaded with one of those animal crackers!!!
 
IMG_0789MagsGrenade
"This is SO COOL!!!"

Best ninth birthday EVER!!! What girl wouldn't love hand grenades?!?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a great birthday celebration, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete