Who We Are

Tuesday, August 02, 2022

Studio Activities

Hi everybody! It's me, Ragnar! I don't want anyone to think it's all work, work, work for me and Mags when we go to Mom's Studio! We do take time out to do zoomies, Snooter Jousting, play with our toys, and other activities. The other day, for instance, we played Tag. Mags was "it" and we went zooming around the Studio. She thought she had me, but then ...
 
IMG_0758RagnarMagsStudio
"Ha!  Made it!  You can't get me, Mags.  I'm on base."
"Base, schmase!"

IMG_0759MagsRagnarStudio
"I've got you now, Raggi!"
"Wait, you can't---REFEREE?!?"
"Foul on the play!"

IMG_0765RagnarMagsStudio
"It's the rule, Mags."
"He gets a 3-second head start now, Mags."
"Yeah, yeah.  Who makes these rules, anyway?!?"

I think that round went to Mags. 

Anyway ... I also took a minute the other day to sing "Happy Birthday" to my bestest big sister while we were down there. Here's how that went:

To play on YouTube, please click here.

Mags says I have a lovely singing voice. Coincidentally enough, our voices are almost identical. We must get it from our biological mama!!!

Sköl!
Ragnar

4 comments:

  1. What fun you and your very BFF and BFSister have.
    That was some singing, happy Birthday Mags
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady said she would be too distracted with all that activity to work! Lee and Phod who are old and not as playful anymore

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two always manage to have some fun around the house. We love your singing voice, Ragnar.

    ReplyDelete