Who We Are

Friday, October 14, 2011

Let's Go Shopping!

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me - Zim!  At first I thought it was rather odd that Mom invited me to go shopping with her yesterday, but Mom was looking for a place way out in the boonies that we'd never been to -- obviously I was along to navigate.  (As some of you may remember, my mom could get lost inside a lunch-sized paper bag, so one of my duties is Navigation!)  We found the place without too much trouble and got out to look around.

IMG_4483 Zim

Mom was all kinds of excited and said she'd found exactly the place she and Dad were looking for. I was a little concerned about her, since all I saw was a bunch of rocks.

IMG_4486 Zim

I mean ... rocks. And ...

IMG_4485 Zim
"Most peculiar!"

... I'm not sure. But it was a GREAT place to explore!

We went into a little office and met a very nice lady named Tara who showed us around.

IMG_4489 Zim & Tara

Did I mention she gives really nice ear scratchies? I sure liked her! She said she could help Mom find just what she was after - and had a special surprise for me, too. Really?!?! For me?

We walked around some more ...

IMG_4490 Zim
"Hmm..."

Tara said it would be OK if I went in there.  Ha roo roo roo!

She showed Mom a billion different rocks of all shapes and sizes and kinds and then ... THEN ...

IMG_4492 Zim
"Ha roo!"

She was the "surprise" my new friend Tara mentioned.  I can't remember her name, but WOWZERS, was she sweet!!!  We play bowed and stuff and then she showed me all over the place!

IMG_4493 Zim
"Oh, come smell this, Zim!"

It was the BEST shopping trip I've EVER been on; we had a blast exploring everything together!  Too soon, it was time to head home, so my new Golden friend and I said our good-byes.

IMG_4495 Zim & friend

Oh, I know what you're thinking. It looks like she's giving me a kiss, doesn't it?  Well, I'm NOT going to tell!  That's between us!

Mom and Dad will be going back to buy some rocks very soon.  I sure hope I get to go with them!!!

Play bows,
Zim

12 comments:

  1. Well that's darn sweet! Didn't know there'd be some nice gal dogs at a store - I'll have to go on the Foraging Trips too!

    Woof,
    Rafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping and match making! Productive day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were between a rock and a sweet place ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun trip for you and what a pretty girl, Zim! We sure hope you get to go back!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what Zim? When we had our back patio done, some guy named Mason took momma to a store just like that and she was totally overwhelmed by all the different rocks. I don't think there were any hot golden gals there, though. Ha roo, indeed.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that looks like an awesome shopping trip - we go to a place like that but there is a kitteh and no doggies that stay there :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like it was a fun shopping trip Zim! At first it looked like a rock-y start but at least you got ear scritches and then met a pretty girl! We didn't know there were mountain goats in Kansas though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is something new, rock shopping. Have not heard of that before. I hope they have some heavy machines because those things are heavy! Your new friend is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. HOW SWEET. GOOD DAY FOR YOU ZIMMIE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, when you said your day rocked, you meant it. But, Zim Dawg, we thought you were more into rap than rock(s).

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I knew there were nice friends like that at the shops, I might be inclined to go along!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  12. We'd love to visit a shop like that, especially if it is run by a Golden!

    ...any chance those signs were for sale? We'd love to put the fishy sign on our desert landscaping! LOL!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete