Who We Are

Thursday, December 12, 2013

New Bed!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  As some of you heard, I have a new bed!  My daughter Lindsey just got one and when my mom saw it, she thought I should have one JUST like it!  It's pink camo, so it's just perfect for me and will coordinate with my collar.  Here it is:

IMG_2709CamMag
"Oh, I just love it!  Can I use it, too, Auntie CamCam?!?"
"Yes, little one, of course you can."

IMG_2710CamMag
"THANK YOU, CAMMIE!!!"
"Sigh."

Well, yes. My Maggie likes it, too.  We can both use it.

IMG_2701CamMag
"Well, seriously.  Look at her!"
"Hello."

How can I say "no" to that face?!?

IMG_2756Maggie
"I love you, Cammie!!!"

As if any of you could refuse her anything!

IMG_2750Maggie
"Oooh, that puppy in the fireplace got a new bed, too!"

Mom ordered a digital green camo one for Zim, but it's on back order.

IMG_2757Maggie
"I wonder if Zimmie will let me borrow his, too.  I should go ask!"

I think there's a good chance she'll help Zim break his in, too.  In the meantime, I see an opening!

IMG_2711Cammie
ME on my new bed!

Not only is it comfy, but Mags got it nice and warmed up for me!

Cammie!

15 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Seems to me that "your" new bed was rapidly appropriated by the Prime Minister (of course, she has the legal power to appropriate anything she deems necessary, right?)... Maybe Zim will let you share his bed when it gets there! ;-)

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really beautiful bed!

    I'd suggest to not rip it. It seems to make humans grumpy.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Maggie has the cute times 10

    we like that new bed Cam - hope you get to use it more often than not :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the sweetest thing is sharing as it is caring and what a lovely bed. Way to go.
    Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad the puppy in the fireplace got one too. I'd hate for her to miss out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how thoughtful you are Cammie!
    That bed looks so comfy; I bet if it was flannel it would be even better.
    Thanks for showing us and thanks for sharing with your sis.
    Wags,
    Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your furries are just too much. Maggie's got them both right where she wants them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too much, Maggie! What a beautiful bed and the camo is so appropriate for all of you!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best part about beds is sharing them! They're extra snuggly that way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You two look soooooo cute on your new pink camo bed.
    I got me a new bed too…. it is red plaid and a boat captain made it for me.
    New beds are a real treat!
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cammie, your new bed is beautiful! And, Maggie you look adorable in those first couple of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your new bed and those were some super cute pictures of you and Maggie!!


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  13. BOL - Cam, I think you need another new bed!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aren't pre-warmed beds the bestest!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete