Who We Are

Friday, January 17, 2014

Photo Frenzy Friday

Greetings to all, it's me, Maggie!  This week, I have a bunch of photos for you for Photo Finish Friday -- so it's more like Photo Frenzy Friday!  I'll try to cut back on the chit-chat.  Ready?

Sadly, we said good-bye to most of our snow this week.

IMG_3595Maggie
"Farewell, frozen friend!  Please come back soon!"

Oddly, Mom and Dad don't seem to share my sentiment!

I've decided I like laying under the desk at Mom's feet:

IMG_3597Maggie

I went on some nice, relaxing walks with Cammie:

IMG_3656MagCam
Me and Cam having fun!

I like to mix a little fun into our walks.

We also had lots of fun on the deck together:

IMG_3667MagCam
"Cammie!  Look at how tall I am!  Ha roooo!"
"Oh, Maggie!!!"

I had fun walks with Zimmie, too!

IMG_3687MaggieZim
"Zimmie!  Zimmie!  Zimmie!"
"You're such a blast, kid!"

Zimmie is tons of fun and is very encouraging! He also goes to bat for me -- like this:

IMG_3618ZimMag
"Seriously, Mom.  You can unhook her.  I'll keep an eye on the little one."
"Yeah, Mom.  What Zimmie said."

IMG_3619ZimMag
"What harm can one little puppy do?!?"
"Yeah, Mom.  What Zimmie said."

Zim can be VERY convincing!

IMG_3620ZimMaggie
"That's it, Mom.  I've got everything under control."
"Can I run around like a maniac now, Zim?  By the way, have you seen Dad's shoes?"

I'm learning so very, very much from him!

Here's a group portrait from this week:

IMG_3626MaggieZimCam
Me, Zimmie, and Cammie

There's a good possibility that treats were involved.

I explored the Library a bit further:

IMG_3673Maggie
Checking out the American frontier history section

... and I'm testing out a new-to-me toy:

IMG_3715Maggie

It's Starmark's Chew Ball -- or as I shall call it, Chewballca. (Hat tip to a special friend of mom's for that one!  Thank you, Patty!)  So far, it's holding up quite well!

My Freeze'N Chew toys are back from another recent surgery. Here I am with the puppy one:

IMG_3690Maggie

Aunt Cammie saw that I had it ...

IMG_3693Cammie
"Hello!"

... and Mom decided she could play with the cat one:

IMG_3699Cammie

Mom and I have a new game we play with some of my other toys:

IMG_3723Maggie
"Timmmm-berrrrrrr!"

Mom stacks them up, and I knock them down.  It's great fun!

As you can see, it's been a full week. I think it's time to kick back and put our feety-feet up!

IMG_3678Maggie

Have a great weekend!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

13 comments:

  1. And some mighty cute feety-feet at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - you were busy this week!!! get some rest this weekend so you can do it all again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Margaret T... Zim really DOES go to bat fur you. THAT is grrrreat.
    Our snow is gone...fur the MOMEMT... butt more is coming.... hope you get some... It is NICE to have replacement Snow... that is WHITE... if you get our DRIFT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now we want to know is it MUM/DAD who is the modern history buff and what is it all about Camm/Mags??? By the way when can we have Camms' problem page back???? Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure mom appreciates you and Cam doing bitey face on walkies. Does she have a gyroscope in her camera? Momma thinks that is how she gets such great photos when you two are bouncing.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cammie you obviously have your paws full taking care of that little one
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your week wore us out Maggie! Looks fun for a Sibe but very tiring for a couple of kit-kats and their mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a great week you had. You are so lucky to have Zim as your big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Y'all!

    Y'all have a wonderful weekend too!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a most pawesome week Miss Maggie!!! We especially like the "pile 'em up and knock them down" game you and your Mama play!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our mom stacks our toys for us too and Molly thinks it's great fun to knock them over! You sure are a busy little girl, Maggie!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmmmmmmmm, shoes! They were my favorite when I was a puppy. Here' a tip, only chew one from each pair!

    Your Friend, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zim sure is a grreat big brother to have!

    ReplyDelete