Who We Are

Monday, March 02, 2015

Vacuum!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Remember a few days ago, before the rearranging and the snow and all?  I was going to show you what I do when Mom gets out the vacuum.  I'm normally very helpful, but there are times when I need a bit more than the "Thanks, Maggie" reward.  Like the other day ...

IMG_4846MagsVacuum
"Aw, c'mon, Mom.  Cord management?!?"

I know when she's using the Oreck with attachments!  And she knows what I want!

I followed her into the bedroom and hopped up onto the bed to supervise from there.

IMG_4848MagsVacuum
"Yeah, Mom.  Nice job.  You're all--wait.  Does that look on your face mean what I think it does?!?"

The look on her face gave me hope!  She and I both knew what I wanted ... and it looked like she was ready to deliver!  Check the video:

If the vid won't play, please click here to view.

Sweet bliss!

IMG_4850MagsVacuum
"Oooooh, yeah, Mom!  Right ... there!"

Are any of you fans of the vac like I am?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

17 comments:

  1. OMD.....you are the bravest girl in the land Maggie!! We all try to avoid the vacuum...you make it look like a fun spa treatment!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawwoooo Maggie! Not me but big brofur RARA loved to be vacuumed BOL!! Play bows my furiend,

    NukNuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes MT when she gets the vacular out I scarper. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your very brave Maggie! I barks …. I barks a lot at the vacuum cleaner, its a vicious brute I finks but you've tamed yours! Gosh Maggie I am very impressed, could you come and train mine as well?
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My great-sister Max loved to be vacuumed! I, on the other hand, run for the hills (or under the bed). I hate the vacuum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't mind the vacuum but I don't want to be vacuumed. I like to throw my ball in front of the vacuum.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. we try attacking the vacula - it is considered an evil thing in our house

    ReplyDelete
  8. We don't mind the vacuum as long as it stays on the floor or the carpets. But we don't think any of us would like to do what you are so brave to do. Thunder was the only one who loved to be vacuumed:)

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. I, Mitch, leave the room when the vacuum come out of the closet and so does Molly. Neither one of us want Hoover touching our furs! You are a very well adjusted girl, Maggie!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. If we hadn't seen this with our OWN EYES we would NOT have believed it...!!! THIS is Astonishing.... We are STUNNED.... You let Vacula Suck Up your furs??? ASTONISHING we say...

    ReplyDelete
  11. dare we say it, Maggie? you are just plain nuts! (we mean that in a good way, of course.)

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mags I feel the same way when my MOM gets out the hair dryer every morning. Nothing like getting my furs blown.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maggie, there's no way we'd like that! Nope, not one bit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, sweet Maggie you are amazing. No way would me or Chancy be still to get vacuumed. Super great pics. Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
  15. Um...Maggie...you are a little weird. We don't mind being around the vacuum but there is no way we would let that happen to us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy cow Maggie! We hate the vacuum with a passion....but you love it! Is that one of those special dog comb attachments?

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings, friends! I DO love it! It's very soothing. The attachment is just the regular soft brush thingie that Mom uses to dust stuff off. It feels sooooooo good!
      Y/s,
      Mags

      Delete