Who We Are

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Woo, everypup and everycat. It's me, Dave. Mom's been working hard trying to get a "good" picture of the four of us to use as our Christmas card. Our best photo shoot was the other day and I wanted to share with you how that went. Rather than get too verbose (thanks, Storm) over the whole thing, I'll do just a little narrating, and caption the photos for you.

Here's the color key: Stormy's words are in red. Ammy's are in green. Zim's are in blue. I'm in purple.

Ready? It went something like this...

IMG_5052 Dave
Hey everysibe! Gather 'round! Mom's gonna take our Christmas photo!

IMG_5056 Dave and Zim
Oh, hey cool! I'm ready!
Uh-oh... Zimmie, you know we're not allowed up there...

The words had barely escaped my muzzle when Stormy came in.

IMG_5058 Storm, Zim, Dave
What the... are you going to make him get down or should I?

Stormy was none too pleased with Zim - or with Mom!

IMG_5060 Storm, Zim and Dave
You're NOT making him get down?
Hey, don't I look cool up here?
Woo... I hope Santa's not watching, Zim...

Instead of saying that really funny "NonoZimmienono!" thing, Mom actually kept calling Amber.

Ammy eventually came... but SHE knows the rules and didn't want to see anypup get in trouble.

IMG_5063
Hey, Ammy! Look at me!
Oh.... ZIMMIE! I can't even look....
Let me get this straight. You're letting him stay up there for the photo shoot?
Woo. I wonder how long 'til supper-dupper time...

Then Storm said we should all cooperate just for a split second, so Mom could get us all looking at the camera.

IMG_5065 The pack
I'll look... but I'm not happy; Zimmie shouldn't be up there!
Don't worry, Am; I'll make him get down in a minute.
Do I look cool enough?
Hi Mom. I'm sittin' like a good boy.

And then...

IMG_5061 Stormy and Zim
Alright, Zim. Time to get down. Want to do that on your own ... or would you like my help?
Err... doing it right now, Stormy!

And then... because we thought Santa might be watching, we stopped for one more photo:

IMG_5070 The Ao4
Hey! Hey! Let Santa know I'm sittin' like a good boy! On the floor and everything!
Oh, yes! Zimmie's a good boy!
Yeah, whatever. I'm tired of sitting.
Woo. Got any cookies, Mom?

We'll post our official Ao4 Christmas card tomorrow, but until then - from all of us to all of you - have a GREAT Christmas!!!

Luv,
Dave

24 comments:

  1. Hey what's this. Two pix of all of you looking at the camera???????

    Pippa won't know what to do know. He's so followed his Ao4 lessons on not looking :D

    Have a lovely holiday all of you.

    Katherine and Pippa
    (too lazy to use Pippa's log in)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verbose is the bestest word ever

    Farrago is kinda, well, never, never.

    Your photo is beauteous, your pics need no direction,

    We love your blog, and Sibes are really, well, PERFECTION!

    Happy Christmas, Merry New Year, or the other way round,

    I am the poet, a dog who writes rhyme,

    It has to be sound!

    Yay!

    Loving your pics!

    Your friends in Scotland

    Marvin and Jeannie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Santa has gotta be good to you after that performance. i loved your little story and I glad that Zim didn't get into trouble with Storm!
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think thats very well behaved indeed ;-)

    Wizz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo all is doing good for the photo!!! Merry Christmas!!!

    MBB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zimmie, you are my hero. I'm sorry you upset sweet Ammy though.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas! We love your pictures. Getting on top of the bench was the right thing to do. . promise!

    Ozzie and Zowie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those pictures!!! I know Santa Paws is going to bring all of you lots of wonderful treats!! Merry Christmas!!! Lots and lots of love to all of you, Deborah and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all are so funny! Your picture turned out really well and we think Santa Paws will reward you nicely! The four of you sitting nicely for the camera baffles my mommy cause she can't get me to do that cause I always walk towards her. She thinks there must be something sticky on the floor keeping you there. Ha roo roo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh we forgot to tell you Merry Christmas! We hope you enjoy the white Christmas you're supposed to be getting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha-oos! King of the Mountain Ao4-style! Four paws up on these pics - they're grreaat!

    a-roos to yous,
    jack a-roo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Great pictures!!! (And I have it on very good authority that Santa made his 'naughty' and 'nice' lists yesterday so he could get the sleigh packed, so I think you're safe on the furniture thing!)

    Merry Christmas!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haaa! I had a good laugh looking at all your pictures!
    Merry Christmas to you all!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOO WOO - What great pictures! Merry Christmas - Can't wait to see your official Christmas picture tomorrow! Enjoy the snow!

    Hugs
    Thor and Marco Polo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, I would probably set a bad example for Zim since I jump on the furniture all the time :) Anyway, I'm sure Santa didn't notice since he's busy getting ready to fly in his sleigh. I hope he drops a bunch of pressies your way, and that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas Day!!

    Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  16. mom succeeded! Great pictures
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woo! Great pictures! :) Merry Christmas!!!

    Mochi

    ReplyDelete
  18. You guys all look great, spread out there around Zim. Me and my Mom want to wish you a furry Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy new year! That goes for the Mom and Dad, too.

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL! Great job there!
    that would definitely make a great Holiday Card!!

    Enjoy your howlidays!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow a photo shoot...we love photo shoots! You all did a great job. Can't wait to see the official card.


    Merry Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those were great shots of the four of you! You all deserve cookies!
    We hope Santa was good to you!
    Merry Christmas!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful photo shoot. We can't wait to see the card! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mom must be very fast with the flashy beast to get all of you looking at once.

    Happy Holidays

    Mango (and Dexter)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous3:05 PM

    Very GReat photographs. How nice of y'all to cooperate. BUT.... No big deal Mom. Add four more Sibes (8) and then bring in two elephants or Landseer Newfoundlands (10), then toss in three totally independent and non responsive cats (13) and try to get a group photo. Now that's a challenge! That's what our dad has to deal with.
    - TBH&K

    ReplyDelete