Who We Are

Friday, August 14, 2015

I Have An Idea!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  And I have some great news!

IMG_0713MagsBox
"Check it out, everybody!!!"

That's right - I got a new box!  It's very roomy AND there is a small amount of crinkly paper that came with it.

I have a great idea!

IMG_0718MagsBox
"Oh, come on, Mom!  Do it!  You know you want to!!!"

OK - a little hocus-pocus with Mom's iPhone app and ...

IMG_0866MagsBoxLightbulb
"Hey!  I have an idea!  Why don't all of you join me in my box?!?"

Get it?  An idea?  And it's a light bulb?  Anyway ...

IMG_0717MagsBox
"I can wait."

I'll be in my box, waiting for you.  Who's going to join me?!!?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

14 comments:

  1. Me, Me, Me, pleeease!!!!
    Oh yes, thats a pawfect cunning plan, a real light bulb moment…shift up Maggie, make room fur a little one!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I will I will......can you scoot overs just a little and I will hide down under your belly....stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new box. How cool is that
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was a light bulb moment for sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a pawesome idea Maggie! We'd love to join you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well...I don't like boxes and either does my kitty brother, but you crack me up! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, what's the idea? Cool effect!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. hee hee! great idea, Maggie! we'll come over and play with you and your box! hey, we have an idea too. let's make confetti with the shreddy papers and throw it all over the room!

    pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie

    ReplyDelete
  9. We will be brainstorming how to get there, Maggie!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ummmm Mags? I don't think we'd both fit. Just sayin'...

    -Otto

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your idea is perfect, Maggie! We're on our way. Save us a place in your box with you ☺

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are brilliant Maggie! Pun intended!

    Nala and Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful idea Maggie!! We are on our way!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete