Who We Are

Saturday, August 22, 2015

My Toys!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie.  Mom is still laughing over the pictures of Maggie from yesterday, and they're busy planning Maggie's next outfit for the photo challenge.  Me?  I'm just in here, playing with my toy.

IMG_0994CamToys
"Hello!"

Oh.  There are TWO toys on my bed?!?

IMG_0995CamToys
"Oh.  Lookie there!"

I think that one's mine, too!

IMG_0997CamToys
"They're both mine."

No, really.  They are.  Both of them.

IMG_0998CamToys
"Maggie does not need to know about this!"

These are "Cammie Only" toys.

IMG_1001CamToys
"She could rip these guys to shreds in no time flat."

I have to be careful with these ones!  Don't anyone tell her that Mom got them out of the closet for me, OK?

Cammie!

11 comments:

  1. keep them close, Cammie!

    pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing wrong with having your 'own' toys - sharing is so over rated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, we don't share either! xoxo MaddiethePug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mums the word Cammie!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be our little secret. Have fun playing with both of your toys, Cammie!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Walter loves to rip toys apart too. Millie doesn't play much but she loves to chew on bones. We hope you can keep those stuffies away from your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! My crew is not a fan of sharing toys unless they have to. It's a good thing you are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our lips are sealed!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your secret is safe with me, Camo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your secret is safe with me, Camo!

    ReplyDelete