Who We Are

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Better Than A Box?!?

Greetings to all! It's me, Maggie.  I have a question for you all - especially for my kit-cat friends:  What is better than a box?  Are you as stumped as I was when my mom posed the question to me?  Well, here's the answer!

IMG_2200MagsBox
"A box AND crinkly PAPER!!!"

I know - a little slice of Heaven, right?  It was awesome!

IMG_2201MagsBox
"I could stay in here forever!"

Well, I could have, but then I would miss Cammie too much.  Mom said maybe Cam and I could play "Hide and Seek" and I could hide in here.  OH!  Great idea!  I scrunched down a bit, down into the crinkly paper ...

IMG_2204MagsBox
"How's this?  Do you think she'll be able to find me?"

CRAZY amount of fun!  Oh.  And yes, she did find me.  I think it's because Mom had ordered treats that came in the box and started putting them away.  Cam was interested in checking them out, so she came over.  But now grab this by the neck and shake it - she was more interested in the treats than the box and crinkly paper.  Can you believe that?!?  I just don't get her sometimes!

Anyway - have a great Saturday, everyone!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

11 comments:

  1. Box, crinkly paper and treats??? Now that is heaven for sure.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in heaven for sure! I love that paper that Magic Chewyland sends with the treats.

    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we were gonna say a bag is a close second to a box...but a box AND shreddy papers? there is nothing better! you scored, Maggie. Cammie doesn't know what she is missing. have your mom pull the papers out a bit, then with a bit of a running head start, go sliding through them. or have your mom through a toy into the papers and you can go sliding into them :D way fun :D

    enjoy your weekend!

    pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie, we think you are the bravest girl ever....We always keep our distance from the crinkly paper monster!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have boxes and papers JUST like that on the sun porch getting ready to go be recycled. Horray for Chewy boxes!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  6. crinkly paper and a box - you just need one more thing to make it totally perfect - for there to be a treat or two at the bottom of the box

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahaha! Too funny and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You DO make us smile, Maggie!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. We just love your stunning crinkle paper scarf, Maggie! It really suits you☺

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha, you are a hoot Maggie. We just can't believe you can fit your whole self in that tiny box!

    ReplyDelete