Who We Are

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

New Leashes!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Hey, has anyone noticed we have new leashes?  Yep!  Mom made Cam and me a couple new leashes - and we helped!

It took two days.  I'm not sure why it took so long, because Cam and I were very helpful.  I don't mean to brag, but I was especially helpful.  Why?  Because I helped both days!  That's right!  Let's take a look at the process, shall we?

Day One, Cam and I both helped. While Mom did this:

IMG_1046NewLeash

We did this:



We were real quiet after we ran upstairs, too. For some reason, that concerned Mom, and she encouraged yours truly to come back down to the Studio. She must have really missed me.

IMG_1009MagsStudio
"I'm here for you, Mom!  By the way, I just got a big chunk off this KONG."
Yeah.

So on Day Two, Cam volunteered to stay upstairs  to take a nap   on Guard Duty, so I went it alone. Sadly, there wasn't much  to get into  of interest down there, so I just laid around and played with my Pickle.

IMG_1045MagsStudio
Me and my Pickle

Bore. Ing.

Mom seemed to get a lot done, though.

IMG_1007NewLeashes

Before I knew it, she had both leashes ready to go! Mom hooked us up for a photo op:

IMG_1055MagsCam
Me and Cam with our new leashes!

Cam and I volunteered to take them on a test drive!

IMG_1106CamMagsNewLeashes
"Nice and strong, Mom!"
"Yeah!  Great work!"

Mom mentioned she couldn't have done it without our help.

IMG_1110MagsCamNewLeashes
"All in a day's work, Mom!"
"...or two day's work ..."


Mom is hoping to get more Studio time in, now that I'm all grown up and stuff. Sounds good to me! I hope Cam and I get to help her down there!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

13 comments:

  1. Omgosh we need some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are the knots just for decoration or are they to use when making the leash shorter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom is quite talented since they look like the $87 leashes from the store!
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom did a super duper job! they look just wonderful on you, wow!!!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new leashes are very nice, girls. When we do all that fun romping around, it doesn't take long before we are told to take it outside:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you two look awesome in you new leashes !!! AND, you sure nose how to had great funs playing, I wanted to join in soooooo much!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some grreat leashes! I wish Momma knew how to do something cool like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some grreat leashes! I wish Momma knew how to do something cool like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are very nice leashes! Where does your mom buy her webbing?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. they are so adorable! I showed my husband and he said "I like how they stop at the same time"
    The leashes are fantastic!
    DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  11. What leashes? We can't see them. It's like they're camouflaged or something.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What pawsome camo leashes, gals! Not quite as pawsome as that game of bitey face tho!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your new leashes are beautiful, girls! You have one very talented mom!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete