Who We Are

Friday, September 25, 2015

Shave And A Haircut

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  Mom and Dad headed out onto the deck the other day so Mom could cut Dad's hair.  I went along to supervise.  I thought Mom was dragging her feet a bit, so I stepped in.  You know, being a Working Breed and all.

IMG_2259MaggieBarber
"What'll it be, Dad?  Trim up the sideburns and a little off the back?
How 'bout those Royals, huh?"

I thought I'd toss some sports chatter in there; I've heard they talk a lot of sports talk in barber shops!

Anyway, Dad's a good tipper, if anyone is wondering.  Lots of sweet talk, ear scratchies, and a treat when  Mom made me go back in the house  my work was done.  

Oh.  In case anyone is wondering, those different size comb-looking things on the right?  Those are called "nononoMaggienotthose".  Hmm!  Who knew?!?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

9 comments:

  1. BOL....I always thought they were called "nononoNotThoseArty"...Hmmmmmmm, me thinks our Mamas are joshing us!
    Smileys!
    Arty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, what would they do without your help? We've been hearing lots of Royals talk around here too! We can't repeat what Daddy said about the Chiefs losing to the Donkeys though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Run before she starts trimming you
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would probably do a MUCH better job than your silly momma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should be giving the trims!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as they don't put those clippers to your furs, Maggie, you are doing just fine. Go Royals!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:51 PM

    Wow! What a coincidence that that thing had your beautiful name in them! The things you learn...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok, so the next time our mom goes to get her hair cut, she needs to ask them to use a #4 nononoMaggienotthose on the sides? or is it the #3 she takes? anyhoo, we'll pass that on.
    You look like a serious snoopervisor!

    pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie, sharpie

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have those same nononoMaggienotthose because our mom buzzes our dad's head too!

    ReplyDelete