Who We Are

Friday, September 18, 2015

Sticking!

Greetings to all, it's me, Maggie!  There we were, on our walk the other morning - Cam, Mom, and me - when something started following us!  It followed us slowly at first, then somehow it gained on us and passed us!  I had no choice - I had to pounce on it as soon as we caught up to it!

IMG_2112MagsStick
"GOT IT!"

It was a stick - with leaves!  It was really cool.

IMG_2113MagsStick
"You're coming with me, Stick!"

Cam said the only reason it was able to pass us was because we were having 40 mph wind gusts.  That makes sense.  Cam's pretty smart like that!

I thought I should carry it with us for a while. It tried getting away from me a couple times, but I was on it!

IMG_2114MagsStick
"No way, Stick!  You're MINE!"

So ... if when I enjoy a good box, it's called "boxing", is this considered "sticking"?

IMG_2115MagsStick
" ...'I'm gonna stick like glue ... stick! Because I'm stuck on you'..."  

I wonder if this is the kind of stick that Elvis guy was singing about?  I think he mentioned something about an apple tree, but I'm not sure.  You never know.

Anyway, it sure was fun sticking for a while!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

9 comments:

  1. You should have been at our house last night, those sticks were blowing all over the place!!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. we often bring sticks home too - but our tend to be stuck in our tails :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love sticks. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good find. That's no stick, you found the branch
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie, you is a very good sticker!!

    -Otto

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very nice stick!! You should be very proud.

    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those windy days were pretty nice, weren't they? Not like tonight with all the bad storms around us. We will check for sticks tomorrow, Maggie, and practice our sticking too:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowsers MAggie, you are a great sticking gal....or would that be a good sticker??!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete