Who We Are

Saturday, September 05, 2015

Movie Night!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  As you may recall, I just love watching TV and movies!  The other night, I came into the living room and ...

IMG_1675MagsTV
"Hey, Mom.  What are we watching?"

We got to watch a really cool movie - the remake of Godzilla!  I hadn't seen it - or even the classic from the 1950s - so I was all kinds of excited! I mean, as a Classic Rock music enthusiast, I love the song Godzilla by Blue Oyster Cult, so I already knew the basic storyline!  I was riveted to the screen!

IMG_1676MagsTV
"Oh, no!  He's in the radiation zone!"

IMG_1677MagsTV
"YEAH!  Honestly, dad-of-the-guy talking!  What are you DOING?!?!"

I couldn't help it.  I had to get closer!

IMG_1678MagsTV
"I can't believe he took his protective mask off!"

IMG_1679MagsTV
"Wow.  Yeah, it should be ... but ..."

It was amazing!  I don't want to give too much away, in case you plan to watch it, but ...

IMG_1680MagsTV
"I have a feeling this worm-looking thing is going to be a problem..."

It's like those Blue Oyster Cult dudes sang, "Whoa, no!  There goes Tokyo, go, go Godzilla!"

Do you like watching TV and movies?  What are some of your favorites?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

10 comments:

  1. That looks like it was a great movie, Maggie!! Mama says she still has bad dreams from watching the original Godzilla on TV when she was a little girl!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooooh - that looks like a goody, Maggie! Our mom loves the romantic comedy movies best but honestly, we don't care what she watches as long as she makes popcorn and we get some of it!

    Love ya lots
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I don't care for TV but BabyBelle loves Captain America, Dallas Cowboys football, Red Sox baseball and lots of action movies. She loves Marvel like mommy. xoxo MaddiethePug

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have never shown any interest in the TV - unless there is a doorbell ring on it then we bark like crazy thinking there is someone at our front door

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom loves Top Gear, NCIS, Bones, Red Green, Dr. Who, Firefly and anything Star Trek. She's kind of a geek. I don't think she has EVERY watched a girly show.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me and Stanley don't watch whole shows, just the parts that catch our eyes.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:32 PM

    OMG! I'm a huooooge classic rock fan (only music i can listen to now cuz it's pitch is low enough not to give me a migraine) and I totally FORGOT all about this song! I'm laughing so hard at the video... I didn't know Blue Oyster Cult sang it. Mr. WD says the new movie is so much better... guess I'll have to watch it now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those photos are hilarious!!! Love the old classic movies!
    DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  9. We like it when our pawrents watch old series on the Hulu and we are all snuggling in the big bed watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to watch TV with my momma. My favorite is Captain America!

    ReplyDelete